Tumblr Dashboard Image Sizes:
- Photo post: 500 by 750 pixels for dashboard view; 1280 by 1920 pixels for high-res version (except for superwide panoramas).
- Photoset: 500-pixel width for one image in a photoset row. 245-pixel width for two images in a photoset row. 160-pixel width for three images in a photoset row. Gutters are 10 pixels.
- Audio Post: 169 by 169 pixels for album art.
- Link Post: 130 by 130 pixels for the thumbnail image grabbed by Tumblr from web link (if available).
- Text Post: 125-pixel width for images added to a text post, which expand when clicked.
- Avatar: 64-by-64-pixel icon next to posts.
Omg reblogging this cuz I always forget
Oh, wow. The usual version of wing tattoos where they’re folded up against the shoulder blades doesn’t appeal to me but these… oh yes.
GET ON MY BODY
still really love this.
do you mean like this
Whoa point to the X-Men fandom
Remember when they used to say that gay marriage ruins the sanctity of the institution?
people seem to be forgetting that ava was tied up and gagged by odin and he planned to leave her on a planet alone so like yeah she has pretty good reason not to trust him like seriously he also kidnapped her friend(?) and went on about taking her to his home planet too
it’s funny because ava sneaked onto his ship and tried to knock him out with a wrench AND (from Odin’s POV, at least) said he was a “stuttering coward”. and why did she do that? because she was scared.
same thing with odin. you saw how freaked out he was when he was holding the gun. i have to say sneaking up on someone with a weapon with no warning is a bad idea in most cases. he probably tied her up to prevent her from you know, attacking him again. and as for the deserted planet, well, that was pretty bad on his part. however, odin didn’t know ava. for all he knew, she would have knocked him out, taken over his ship, and would jeaporadize his mission. and he couldn’t exactly turn her over to authorities because TITAN.
i have to agree with you. if i were ava, i wouldn’t trust odin, but ava isnt exactly trustworthy either. imo, both have good intentions, but they are really, really bad at executing their ideas.
Sunsets and sunrises seen from the International Space Station.
I thought these were wildfires for a minute…
i think i broke my eyes
// ok so apparently the new troll is more of a jackalope! thanks to those who pointed it out aaa ((learn sth new everyday hhehe))
James Fenner is a freelance illustrator who has studied Media Art and Animation at The Art Institute Of Portland, in Oregon. His illustration is a harmonious mix of graphite and digital techniques, distinguished by its dreamlike approach and whimsical sets. Fenner is an aspiring editorial illustrator, most of his pieces tell their own tale, and the characters he depicts are more protagonists of a larger story than simple subjects. (cf. Fresh&Bold)
© All images courtesy of the artist